by Serena W Sorrell
(MC in Serena W Sorrell’s novel-in-progress Echomancer. All questions were randomly generated here, and for the sake of simplicity I will pretend my characters understand everything, even if it does not appear in their world, but such items will be marked with an [*].)
- What is your favorite ice cream* flavor?
Rum raisin all the way. Well–sans the raisins, if you would.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Some nice instrumental, maybe a bit jaunty? Of course, I’ll never complain ’bout a pretty lass singing though.
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee?
Eh, I’ll leave all the decision making to someone else. Just easier that way, y’know? Get more time off and none of that responsibility stuff.
- What would motivate you to run a marathon*?
It wouldn’t take much. I’m a damned good runner, and I like it. Especially ’cause it’s something I do better than Captain. …Don’t tell him I said that.
- What are some things you shouldn’t say at work?
Most likely everything I do say at work.
- Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
Men and women of all ages agree–I am gorgeous as is.
- What are your hobbies?
Irritating Illade, playing my oud, irritating Blecker, drinking, not irritating Chaya…I’ve seen what the lass can do with fire.
- Have you ever been in love?
Nah. Love’s messy. Just go in honest and tell ’em this is lasting until breakfast. I find most people like honesty.
- Do you prefer a quiet night at home or going out to a big party?
Give me people and drinks and fun. Illade can keep his quiet nights. I swear, every time I try to get him to come to town–What’s that? Sidetracked. Aye, I suppose I did.
- How would you define success?
Not dying? It’d be good to help some people along the way.